Tuesday, April 12, 2011

gabim - mistake

in my post titled "welcome to albania - again" i recently noticed that the bottom of the submission had a quote i found from an article that i remember from the time and had copied because i thought it was funny...somehow i accidently inserted that quote at the bottom of my submission...as you can see, it's totally unrelated...so, just like the nytimes, i'd like to print a retraction...
what was included at the bottom said: "if english was good enough for jesus, it should be good enough for you" which is funny and ironic on so many levels, but anyway, sorry about that if anyone found that weird or offensive.

1 comment:

  1. This apology is almost as awkward as my "get your mom to do it" apology during PST.

    I knew two people named Jesus and they spoke Spanish and English. I think they're probably both pretty weirded out and offended by that quote.

    ReplyDelete