Tuesday, November 2, 2010

progress is a slow process...

just a quick note here...one of the reasons i joined the peace corps was to improve myself, to challenge myself and to put myself in uncomfortable situations...last week we had what is known as a language refresher where all the volunteers from our group got together to refresh our language skills and just hang out and see how everyone is doing...

part of the language refresher included a talent show...this was a way for us to have some fun and laugh a bit as a big group...i participated along with a few friends which is something i would have never done in the states...and it turned out to be a great time...here's the link...if anyone knows how to improve the brightness, let me know...


3 comments:

  1. Says the video has been removed by the user....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiice...wish the lighting was better so I could actually see something haha...but got the idea...good stuff!

    ReplyDelete